Lupini Beans Flan
Delicious Lupini Beans Flan with laVerde products
- 500 g Lupini beans laVerde
- 250 g Evaporated milk (1 cup)
- 8 Eggs
- 500 ml Water (2 cups)
- 10 g Cinnamon powder (¼ teaspoon)
- 10 g Vanilla essence (¼ teaspoon)
- 190 g Granulated sugar (for caramel)
- Put the sugar in a small pot or pan.
- Mix cold and bring to low heat. Remember, you cannot mix while preparing.
- Control that it cooks evenly and moves the pan to maintain a uniform temperature.
- When getting a blonde caramel, move the pan to even out, remove, and pour it into an oven pan.
- Move the mold quickly so that the candy covers the entire bottom and walls’ mold.
- Blend all the ingredients except for the sugar until it gets uniform.
- Put the mixture in the mold that is with the caramel and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a bain-marie for 45 minutes at 180°C (356°F)
- Remove from oven, let cool and unmold to serve.